Airbus Defence and Space GmbH
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
You are a full time student, looking for a working student position and you would like to support the Combat Aircraft Training Solution Team? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us at Airbus Defence and Space in Manching for 20 hours/week (flexi-time).
Start: Summer 2019
Duration: 6 Months
Tasks & accountabilities
Your exciting tasks:
- Analysis of customer requirements
- Analysis of Eurofighter functionalities and documentation
- Analysis and editing of work items in Team Foundation Server
- Management of the relationship of the above mentioned requirements, documentation and work items with the ATP documents
- Refinement and verification of the procedures by talking with experts and by using the Eurofighter simulator.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
- Enrolled full time student within Engineering / Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineeringor similar field of study
- Interest in the above mentioned topics
- First experience working in projects desired
- English: fluent
- German: preferred but not mandatory
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.