Description de l'offre
VIE - Software Development Engineer (f/m)
Airbus Helicopters Donauwörth
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
The Volunteer for International Experience (VIE) program is an international program sponsored by the French Ministry of Economy, Finance and Employment, open to Airbus to offer young professionals the opportunity to have valuable paid work experience abroad in a technical or business function.
We are looking for highly motivated graduates aged 18 to 28 years, who are citizens of the European Union (all E.U. nationals, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein). Candidates meeting these criteria and interested in a VIE, please register before your 28th birthday on the website www.civiweb.com. For graduates who would be interested in a career with Airbus, this could be the start of a rewarding future in a dynamic and forward-thinking sector.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria. For further information, more details can be found on www.civiweb.com and from http://company.airbus.com/careers/students-graduates.html.
Tasks & accountabilities
For Airbus Helicopters in Donauwörth within the department “Military Software Products” we are looking for a “VIE - Software Development Engineer (f/m)”
Start: October 2018
Duration: 24 month
The department 'ETZWM - Military Software Product' is responsible for the development of a Software Simulation environment able to cope with different Helicopter programs and aiming at the rapid integration of new and
modified functionalities. The activities foreseen include:
· Update of simulation interface
· Integration of simulation models
· Porting to and Integration in the simulation environment of internally developed on-board Software Products
· Analysis of integration and simulation related Problems, with proposal for and - as far as feasible - implementation
of identified solutions
· Support for the maintenance of the simulation environment
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent
· Minimum experience in Engineering (as student or apprentice) would be of advantage
· Operating Systems (e.g. Linux, Unix, Windows)
· Programming Languages (e.g. C, Ada, Java)
· Scripting languages (e.g Perl, Python)
· Configuration Management concepts and related tools (e.g. git, svn)
· Team-player, communicative, open minded, reliable, autonomous and curious
· English: Advanced
· French and/or German would be of advantage