Description de l'offre
Systemtechniker Hardware/Software Test Support System (m/w)
Airbus Defence and Space Manching
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a System Technician Hardware/Software Test Support System (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Manching. The successful applicant will join “TEATX-TL6 Test Support System Integration”.
Compensation level: Compensation Level 8 – 9, if job requirements are met // Published until: 06.06.2018
Disabled applicants with equal qualifications will be given special consideration.
Tasks & accountabilities
The Weapon Systems Rigs department at Airbus Defence and Space in Manching is responsible for the engineering of all avionics and flight control (hydraulics) qualification and certification test facilities at the site. For this purpose, everything from future concepts to design, development and acceptance of the systems, test support systems to operation and maintenance are offered from a single source. In addition, aircraft ground equipment (AGEs) are developed and supported. The main clients come from the Eurofighter and Tornado programmes, but also from the UAV and other sectors. We are looking for an employee (m/f) in the department TEATX - Team Test Support Systems Integration for the system integration HW/SW.
Task areas of the department TEATX - Team Test Support Systems Integration are:
¤ Development of the in-house Test Support System software and corresponding add-on tools
¤ Design and development of Test Support System (TSS) hardware in different form factors
¤ Programming of FPGAs (VHDL) for standardized Test Support System hardware
¤ Design and development of signal fitting hardware modules based on standard form factors for the test support system.
¤ Development of user programs and models (real-time / non-real-time) as test support
¤ Conversion of existing models/user programs to new environments
¤ Design and construction of complete test support systems (large/medium/small VME based or multicore PCIe based systems)
according to customer requirements
¤ Qualification of the Test Support System Software & Hardware for the systems AIDASS (Advanced Data Acquisition and Stimulation System), TESIS
(Test Environment System for Integration and Support) and MaTE (Modelling and Test Environment).
¤ Qualification of add-on tool software such as RIG Control Center V2 (RCC V2), equipment simulation, GUN simulation, etc.
¤ 2nd Level Support TSS
The tasks of the activity in the area of system integration HW/SW (construction and qualification of complete test support systems according to the customer requirements) includes:
· Cooperation in the construction and commissioning of test systems for integration systems, which includes the following individual points
· Equipping and configuration of the systems according to the planned interfaces to ensure functionality according to customer requirements
· Cooperation in determining the necessary connections of the components planned for the system
· Entering the data of the individual components in the configuration database
· Preparation of the project support protocol according to Airbus QM guidelines
· Cooperation in the execution of electrical tests of the individual components and the entire system
· Cooperation in the installation of the Test Support System software and firmware (AIDASS, MaTE, TESIS) on the hardware components and corresponding qualification
· Cooperation in the installation of Add-On Tool software according to customer requirements
· Setting of the necessary parameters for safe operation and communication of the hardware components
· Performance of functional tests for the individual components and the entire system
· Analysis and correction of errors occurring during integration
· Checking the technical safety with the available measuring instruments
· Configuration control with the PTC Integrity system according to the specified processes
· Participation in reviews (design freeze, PDR, CDR, Quality Gate, acceptance, completion)
· Preparation of system documentation and acceptance reports for the various tests to be carried out on the individual components and the overall system
· Qualification of the hardware/software in consultation with the responsible person, in particular by involving the QM contact person
· Creation of acceptance and function tests for the entire system with all individual components belonging to the system (hardware and software)
· Participation in the continuous improvement process. Analysis of existing processes and development of simplifications and their implementation
· Ensuring compliance with the specified standards
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· State-certified technician specializing in electrical engineering / computer science with professional experience
· Experience in testing
· Good experience in system integration hardware/software
· Knowledge of the Test Support Systems AIDASS / MaTE / TESIS and automation tools
· Hardware knowledge (VME, PCI, PCIe)
· Operating system knowledge: Windows
· Ability to work in a team, determination, ability to work independently, ability to communicate
· English and German fluent