Description de l'offre
Airbus Defence and Space Elancourt
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Service Quality Manager has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Elancourt. You will join the IT Services Performance & Configuration department within the Technology Services & Solutions / Information Management organisation.
It is an exciting time to join the Information Management (IM) Team. IM is the Information Technology (IT) business enabler and unique IM Business Partner for Airbus Defence and Space.
IM covers a wide range of state-of-the-art technologies and positions ranging from IT infrastructure, application support to governance or strategic consultancy. As part of our transformation, the new operating model is oriented around multi-functional, agile teams working with the business and developing our digital capabilities.
You are passionate in improving service quality together with a powerful team of service quality analysts ? Are you prepared to re-think Information Management from a service quality point of view ? Then join us as a Service Quality Manager!
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Definition of the Quality Improvement Program and drive its timely execution while continuously realigning the targets according to main areas of identified improvement.
· Responsible for Continuous Release Management.
· Lead and work efficiently together with a 4-core countries multicultural team to identify opportunities, to create and deliver quality improvement plans related to IT services and projects than aims at satisfying the customer.
· Ensure the Airbus DS governance is aligned with the applicable Airbus DS Security Policy.
· Establish all appropriate communication channels to give full visibility on QI Program initiatives and status.
· Ensures the participation of Customer Advocates to ensure Initiatives will deliver expected benefits / ROI attainment to maximise business value.
· Manage all escalation raised by our Customer/Business Community /
This role will involve up to 40% travel for business within Europe and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
· Master degree in IT paired with 1-to-5-year experience in Quality or degree in Quality paired with experience in IT.
· Experience in team management (multi-cultural team experience is a plus).
· Experience in ITIL Continuous Service Improvement, ITIL certification is a plus.
· Strong technical background is required to ensure the right management of quality and ITIL processes in front of customer and technical community.
· Strong leadership, ability to push and motivate (make improvement a common mindset)
· Improvement mindset : project, agility, convince & deliver
· English & French : Negotiation Level
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Airbus
Constructeur aéronautique, Airbus est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la construction d’avions de ligne. Créé à la fin des années 1960 avec le projet A300, lancé à l’initiative de plusieurs pays européens, il fabrique des avions de 100 places (A318) à plus de 500 places (A380). Il appartient au groupe EADS, renommé « Airbus Group » en 2014, et présent sur 170 sites dans le monde. 6000 avions Airbus sont aujourd’hui en exploitation, avec une volonté du constructeur aéronautique de mettre l’accent sur la réduction de l’empreinte carbone (réduction de la quantité de CO2 produite par avion).
Airbus, dont le siège est situé près de Toulouse, compte 59 000 employés dans le monde et 15 sites principaux situés en France, Allemagne, Espagne et Royaume-Uni (ainsi que d’autres sites aux Etats-Unis, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et au Japon).