Description de l'offre
Service Delivery Manager - Network m/f
Airbus Defence and Space Toulouse
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you creative and innovative?
Are you customer- and solution-oriented?
Are you prepared to re-think Information Management?
It is an exciting time to join the Information Management (IM) Team. IM is the Information Technology (IT) business enabler and unique IM Business Partner for Airbus Defence and Space.
As a central function, IM is involved in all business processes and enables technical as well as management careers. IM covers a wide range of state-of-the-art technologies and positions ranging from IT infrastructure, application support to governance or strategic consultancy. Especially for young talents IM offers best conditions for a successful career in an advanced and forward-looking environment.
Working in IM means living global trends (developments) such as digitalization, innovation and a new way of working.
Are you passionate for digital topics and interested in working in a diverse and international environment? Then join us as a IT Network coordinator.
Network Services provides the network infrastructure for interaction of devices inside Airbus Defence and Space. The main scope of the Department is the provision of network services in France for LAN, WAN, Firewall and IP infrastructure services, in line with the company strategy and the French Regulation.
As a Network Coordinator, you will have to undertake tasks of wired and wireless network development and maintenance. You will be responsible for maintaining and improving the network in ways that optimize its performance and for compliance with the French Regulation.
You will work closely with the other team members, subcontractors, projects managers, Service Delivery Managers, business representatives and other IT teams, in France and across Europe.
New ways of working.
Since we have started the Airbus DS 4.0 organisation in July 2017, we are implementing new ways of working wherever we can. In the infrastructure team we are breaking silos to work as on between domains like BackOffice, FrontOffice, and Network teams. For that reason, the Network Coordinator is not only blocked in the Network box. He may also have to run projects in the BackOffice area, or related to PCs (FrontOffice).
We are now building Multi-Functional Teams across the three infrastructure domains, and DMs are more and managing projects that can be of any of the three domain. Members of theses MFTs or SQUADS are empowered to drive themselves their activities, having one common goal to achieve together. So you, like them, will not be stuck into a unique role and you have to be ready to move from one organisation to another. Even if you are member of a Network team, you could move from time to time to BackOffice/PC oriented activities.
Tasks & accountabilities
Maintain the Network infrastructures:
· Provide technical support to colleagues and customers in relation to converged network, telephony, wired and wireless network solutions
· Ensure the stability and availability of all the Technical rooms
· Ensure DataCenter Compliance
· Drive the sub-contractors teams
· Manage Equipement Lifecycle (EIS, Obsolescence Manager, Stock Management, Decomissioning)
· Ensure Cabling compliance (Copper & Fiber)
· Handle major incidents and recurring problems
Follow-up and Report :
· Make sure the subcontractors respect the contracted SLA
· Being the interface with Facility Management
· Build and Provide regular reporting to management
· Define and lead improvement in the day-to-day activities
· Identify cost savings and necessary optimizations, and implement related actions
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
· Engineer degree in computer science or related field.
· Proven experience as network technician or relevant position
· Outstanding diagnostic, problem-solving and analytical skills
· 10 years of experience on Network activities as a minimum.
· Good knowledge of LAN/WAN networks, TCP/IP protocols and network technologies
· VoIP Technologies
· Lead technician experience
· Responsibility for technical verification / authorisation of solution configurations
· Creation and completion of system documentation and other network administration
· Knowledge of Airbus Defence and Space context and one or more business/functional areas is a plus.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.