Description de l'offre
Airbus Defence & Space Bremen (ex Astrium ST)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Bremen at the earliest possible start date. You will join the department "Product Quality Bremen".
You will act as a Quality Assurance Manager for several projects in the frame of the Airbus DS Space exploitation businesss . In this role, you will assist the PQM (Program Quality Manager) and will lead the QA management activities for a number of products or subsystems being developed. You will assure the quality of the project deliverables and you are responsible for all quality aspects linked to the project products. As a part of this role, you have to coordinate the contributions from other PA disciplines, such as RAMS, PMP & EEE. Typical projects to be supported are equipment developments, payload enhancements and where applicable infrastructure upgrades and modifications may be part of the task perimeter.
The job is based in Bremen, Germany, and may require frequent missions to our Subcontractors and Suppliers. The frequency of such missions and daily practice of English language are part of the job and should be appreciated. You will report to the head of the department "Product Quality Bremen".
Disabled applicants with equal qualification are favoured.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Report to project manager and the independent quality hierarchy the project quality status
· Report and support to the project engineering teams about process and product quality aspects
· Quality engineering for the development of assemblies and equipment
· Planning of the QA activities in manufacturing, assembly, integration and test (MAIT)
· Monitoring and control of the quality inspection activities in MAIT
· Review and treat quality events, give regular quality status and management of customer related quality tasks and events.
· Management of Anomalies and NCRs from initialisation, root cause analysis, correction and prevention to close-out
We are looking for candidates with the following skills:
- Graduated in spaceflight technology , mechanical, electrical, industrial engineering appreciated
- Experience in space or aerospace projects desired
- Experience in space project quality assurance management desired
- Asset : knowledge of
○ Quality Assurance in space projects
○ ECSS and other international space standards
○ QA in space production / engineering / test
- First experience in team management appreciated
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Open minded, strong and self-managed personality
- Negotiation level of English and advanced German language skills
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Airbus
Constructeur aéronautique, Airbus est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la construction d’avions de ligne. Créé à la fin des années 1960 avec le projet A300, lancé à l’initiative de plusieurs pays européens, il fabrique des avions de 100 places (A318) à plus de 500 places (A380). Il appartient au groupe EADS, renommé « Airbus Group » en 2014, et présent sur 170 sites dans le monde. 6000 avions Airbus sont aujourd’hui en exploitation, avec une volonté du constructeur aéronautique de mettre l’accent sur la réduction de l’empreinte carbone (réduction de la quantité de CO2 produite par avion).
Airbus, dont le siège est situé près de Toulouse, compte 59 000 employés dans le monde et 15 sites principaux situés en France, Allemagne, Espagne et Royaume-Uni (ainsi que d’autres sites aux Etats-Unis, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et au Japon).