Computadoras, Redes e Ingeniería, SA
Crisa (Computadoras, Redes e Ingeniería , S.A.U.) is a Spanish company founded in 1985 to design and manufacture electronic equipment, systems and software for space applications covering mainly: satellites, launchers, orbital infrastructure and space transportation vehicles. Other activities include engineering projects for ground stations. Crisa is integrated within the Spacecraft Equipment organization of the Airbus Defence and Space, Space Systems division. AirbusSpacecraft Equipment is a transnational business line with sites in Elancourt and Toulouse (France), Backnang, Jena, Ottobrunn and Friedrichshafen (Germany), Leiden (The Netherlands) and Crisa in Tres Cantos (Spain).We operate integrated into this Spacecraft Equipment organization although Crisa is a legal independent company (100% owned subsidiary of Airbus Defence and Space SAU) that employs more than 450 highly qualified persons. Crisa has played a relevant role in most ESA's scientific and Earth observation missions, developing payload equipment (science instrumentation, video front end electronics, payload control and data processors, etc.), platform equipment (platform on board computer, interface units, actuators controllers, ..), power subsystems including mainly power control and conditioning and electrical propulsion applications, launcher electronics, ground segment applications and test bench equipment. Our main products lines (power, payload, platform and launcher products) cover a wide range of solutions for Earth Observation, Telecommunication, Meteorological and Science applications, Launchers and in orbit infrastructure platforms and mission’s needs. Our home site in the Madrid’s Technological Park (PTM) in Tres Cantos counts with standard engineering and design offices, a space qualified manufacturing and assembly production plant and our own testing facilities (shakers, thermal and vacuum climate chambers, EMC room and test table, etc.). We are willing to offer them for use by others, when available. Please refer to the facilities tab for description and contact information.
Within Space Electronics, the Project Management Officer will support the Programme management of space equipment projects, through the application of project management processes, methods and tools.
Missions and activities:
Project Structuring / WBS Definition:
• Contributing with the Project Manager to the definition and set-up of the project Work Breakdown Structure, allowing for definition of consistent work-packages with inputs, outputs, tasks definition, resources allocation
Scheduling and milestones tracking:
• Responsible for the planning, monitoring and administrative tasks which are necessary for a proper programme/project management
• Setup and management of schedule(s) in Primavera, identify and monitor critical paths, and track internal/external milestones VS Schedule
• Identification and tracking of critical paths,
• Tracking progress VS planning:
Definition of milestones for tracking including Key Performance Indicators for milestones achievement.
Performs milestones tracking in terms of milestones achievement and shifts
• Implementation of schedule changes
• Proposes changes in work flow to mitigate delays and risks as well as to implement opportunities (see R&O’s).
Contribution to Project Cost Control:
• Collection with Project Core Team Members of Estimate To Complete costs (hours + other costs), phased in time, in line with project Schedule,
Risks &Opportunities management:
· Create and establish the R&O Management Plan
· Support the Requirement management
· Ownership of risk and opportunities register, providing the Programme / Project Manager with risk and opportunity status;
· Performs statistical analyses to estimate cost and delivery timescale.
· Anticipate and raise deviations (requirements / schedule / cost), track de-risking measures and opportunity capturing (eg Change Notes)
Project internal reporting:
· Prepare and manage weekly reporting
· Deliver standardized projects dashboards, including KPI’s and project trend charts
Project daily life / reviews management:
· Plan and organize project reviews / Maturity Gate review
· Maintain and ensure consistency of actions lists, collect input for decision making
· Support to contractual data management
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in business, administration or engineering.
· Negotiation level communication skills in English and Spanish is required and French is a plus.
· At least 2 – 3 years of experience in Project execution.
· Experienced in scheduling, cost control, and risk management.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, including communication, multi-functional team-working, flexibility, proactive behaviour.
· Determined and focused approach to complete a task. (Completer/Finisher
· Research and Analytical skills
· Team worker with international openness
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.