Airbus Defence and Space SAU
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
He/She contributes or leads & animate weekly routine, on short term horizon:
- Analyse the production status
- Control resource capacity (manpower: operators & white collars, machine, material)
- Elaborate Production Schedule, and recovery plan if necessary, with impacts on capacity requirements (workforce/machines/strategic tooling/jigs), delivery dates, end production buffer, production partners.
- Prepare and participate or lead the Weekly Master Production meetings involving all the stakeholders.
- Obtain the commitments and challenge attendees not to postpone the planning every time
- Validate and officialise short term planning and/or impact on Industrial System (5M).
- Build, update and analyse KPIs measuring production plan execution and deliveries, define the improvement plan and associated actions.
- Implement the validated Production Schedule decided in the weekly MPS routines into production system.
- Gives authorization to manufacture by converting and releasing work orders according to weekly MPS meeting decisions.
- Check Work Production schedule or MRP parameters, results and messages.
- Update IT official planning and scheduling tool with dedicated stakeholder.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.