Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
What if YOU starts your journey with US!
As part of a school curriculum in initial training , you are looking for a mandatory internship or integrated into a gap year , that will allow you to validate your studies. The internship duration is 4 to 6 months maximum.
We offer you to work in a world-leading company which is at the heart of a digital transformation, at the cutting edge of research and innovation.
We are looking for – Legal Counsel Corporate Law & Restructurings (m/f) who will be joining us at Airbus site in Blagnac .
This internship is to be filled from January 2020 (the dates are subject to a certain flexibility)
You will be joining the department Corporate Law & Restructurings.
· Tasks and Responsibilities :
You will be working under the supervision of your manager who will help you identify your professional objectives and support you in the development of your skills.
Your main activities will include:
· Provide proactive business orientated and cost effective legal advice and services to the company's Functions including in particular in the areas of corporate restructurings and governance, delegations and subsidiaries management. Other possible areas are documents management, contracts drafting and negotiation.
· Support the company's business activities through education, advice, structuring, drafting and negotiation support to Functions.
· Support the creation and implementation of standard documentation and legal processes.
· Ensure that the company is not exposed to major legal risks, mitigate such risks.
· Ensure regular information and reporting to the company’s legal executives of legal risks or liability issues as well as legal opportunities.
· Monitor legal and regulatory developments of concern to the company, analyse their effects on company's business and advise management of implications and solutions.
· Provide and manage corporate documentation for the company and its affiliates.
· Ensure appropriate legal protection and optimization of company's tangible and intangible assets.
· Required skills :
You are preparing a Master 2 degree in Law in company law or similar domain
- English: NEGOTIATION level
- You have a good knowledge of company law
- Rigorous, curious and autonomous
- Obtain good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to provide legal advice
- Ability to integrate into team and be a flexible team player
- Ability to interact and influence
- Ability to manage legal documents
- Ability to manage legal risks and report it on key group.
If your profile catches our attention, you will be invited to perform a video interview during which you will have a few minutes to tell us about your background, motivations and your professional project. Afterwards, your application could be proposed to the managers for further review.
If the prospect of joining our innovative Group motivates you do not hesitate and apply online on our website www.airbus.com/careers !
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.