APSYS Risk Engineering GmbH
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Would you like to participate in the improvement of aviation safety and develop your skills within a dynamic and growing company?
Are you interested in taking up international challenges?
APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk assessment.
Come and join our 600 talents and boost your career within APSYS!
In order to reinforce APSYS Germany , we are looking for a Maintenance Programme Engineer .
The position is located in Donauworth (Allemagne).
Starting date: 1st of October 2020.
You future job, should you choose to accept it…
· Performing LSA plan definition and LSA impacts analysis
· Conducting current maintenance concept analysis as well as LORA analysis
· Contributing to maintenance performance optimization
· Initializing and updating the LSA database
· Defining and integrating LSA Inputs and Data Management Systems
· Providing maintenance requirements, using Return of Experiences & engineering expertise, challenging design against customer expectations
· Developing cost efficient maintenance programmes in accordance with regulations to ensure Type Certification
· Ensuring regular revisions of the maintenance programme, considering the in-service experience and contributing to Direct Maintenance Costs reductions
· Collaborating with departments, such as the Design Office, Lead function leader, ILS domain, Safety, Certification and Fleet Operational data analysis (MMH, MTBUR).
Are you THE one?
· You hold an engineering degree or equivalent in Aerospace domain.
· You have first practical experience in helicopter maintenance activities and/or have profound experience in mechanical and avionic integration systems .
· You have knowledge of LSA and project management
· You have knowledge of LSA standards (1388-2B, 3000L) as well as ASD standards
· You have knowledge of LSA digital tools (e.g. Windchill) and of maintainability (MSG3, SMO, ILS).
· People around you define you as an open-minded and dynamic person.
· You know how to adapt to different situations and you are very well organized.
· Team spirit, autonomy and good communication skills are some of your assets.
· Are you proactive? We are committed to make your ideas come true.
· Advanced levels in English and German are mandatory.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.