Airbus Defence and Space SAU
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
Description of the job :
A vacancy for an A400M MRO Network maintenace B1 technician has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space. As the successful candidate you will join the MRO Network & FSR (“TASST4”) department.
This position is based in Seville (Spain), and as such you must be available to work full time in this place.
Working as part of an Airbus D&S Entry into service team within the A400M MRO Network, will include the performance and certification of these tasks, including supervision and certification of unlicensed mechanics tasks. This service will take place at the Main Operating Base of the customer.
This position will offer you the opportunity to travel, live and work under other cultures.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Be responsible for performing and certification of both scheduled and unscheduled tasks previously agreed with the customer by Customer Services.
• SB coming from modifications not performed at FAL or appearing after the delivery of the A/C, and from support asked by the Customer for different kind of repairs or maintenance tasks.
• Manage small groups of non-licensed mechanics in the performance of maintenance activities and coordination and supervision their OJT, if needed
• Be involved in the setting up of working processes and practices.
• Be involved in all aspects of technical support of a new advanced military transport aircraft.
Required skills :
You will have the following skills and experience:
• EASA or EMAR Part 66 license (A400M included will be a nice to have).
• Experience in MRO on a modern digital aircraft: A380, A350 etc.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
• Advanced level of English.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.