Internship – Data Quality & IT applications - ICT Portfolio Management Support (m/f)
Airbus Group is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2015, the Group - comprising Airbus, Airbus Defence and Space and Airbus Helicopters - generated revenues of € 64.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 136,600.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Airbus Blagnac is looking for an intern for a 6-month internship. This internship will start in January/February 2017 (subject to some flexibility).
You will be part of Airbus IMA team (Architecture and Transversal Activities) within the overall Airbus ICT department.
The IMA team is in charge of various activities structured around 3 pillars:
· ARCHITECTURE: Enterprise Architecture and Strategy, 5 years Master Plan, Solution Architecture, Standards.
· PORTFOLIO: Project portfolio, Service portfolio, Application portfolio, Performance Management and Reporting, Communication.
· QUALITY, PROCESS and TOOLS: Quality assurance, Process and Methods, IT Tools, Change Management and Training, Knowledge Management, Operating Model and Governance.
You will be responsible for:
· Identifying and improving the process related to our portfolio (project, service and application) where data are stored in various referential and supported by dedicated tools,
· Improving and maintaining the Data Quality with the following approach.
Internships at Airbus