AIRBUS HELICOPTERS DEUTSCHLAND GmbH
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Are you looking for an internship? Would you like to discover the work of Corporate Communications? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (f/m/d) at Digital Communications (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Start: September 2020
Duration: 6-12 months
As an intern you will make the creative assets and development of digital media properties for internal and external communication channels.
Your exciting tasks:
· Create graphical elements for social media properties, websites, and videos
· Use design skills to create content for social media
· Serve as primary designer for digital media properties
· Ability to create new designs while working within established brand guidelines
· Stay up to date on the latest web design trends and industry standards
· Help monitor all team social media channels including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
· Work closely with internal departments to manage and execute web design and development projects
· Assist with filming, editing and producing video content for the club’s websites and social media assets
· Enrolled student within Communications, Media or similar field of study
· Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
· Knowledge of Adobe Premier, After Effect and/or Apple Final Cut, Motion
· Ability to multitask design and development projects
· Perform other tasks and duties in support of the digital team as required
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
· Expert knowledge of designing for digital media and the web
· Experience working in graphic design and web development
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.
Does this job description fit your objectives and profile? Take the next step in your career and come and join us!
How to apply
Just click on the 'apply' button on this page.
Please provide the following documents in the further application process: cover letter, C.V., relevant certificates, current certificate of enrolment, excerpt from your study regulations/guidelines if it is a compulsory internship.
Should you have questions regarding this position you can write an E-Mail to: email@example.com
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.