Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Within 'Integrated Finance Solutions' department, in charge of Airbus Finance digitalisation, you take part to a Finance transformation project, for all Airbus entities, aiming at deploying Finance processes into a new integrated and centralised information system (SAP S/4 HANA).
As such, you support, within the project team, all the project phases: existing processes analysis, processes definition/adaptation, new digital solutions validation, migration preparation, deployment and stabilisation.
Tasks and accountabilities:
As an intern in the IFS team, your mission is to:
· Support the project team for the analysis of the financial processes for all Airbus entities
· Participate in the implementation of the harmonized processes
· Participate in the continuous improvement of the existing processes
· Implement the applications for the new user experience area (digital closing cockpit, new Finance Apps …)
· Ensure that the new information system contributes to the satisfaction of the Finance teams.
This derives in the following activities:
· Animation of workshops with the Finance teams
· Support to the project management for internal project follow-up meetings
· Implementation of solutions in the new information system
· Support to the IT department in solution validation
· Support the change management activities
Required skills :
· Finance / Accounting / Information systems
· Interest for information systems and digitalisation
· Taste for team work and project mode
You have an advanced level in English: documentation and meetings held in English.
You master Informatics usual tools.
You are curious, rigorous, open minded and are able to work independently.
You are a good team player, have good communication skills, and demonstrate a strong capacity to adaptation.
You might need to travel within the frame of your mission.
· An experience in transformation project management, in an international environment
· A dive into Finance processes of a large scale company
· A participation in the implementation of new age and best in class IT solutions
· An integration in a highly motivated and experienced team
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.