Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for an Experienced Agile Practitioner (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Commercial Aircraft in Toulouse. You will join the Cross Programme Business Planning and Performance team (BX) within the Programmes (B) organization.
The BX mission is to provide Programme, Portfolio and Project Management support across Airbus. The Experienced Agile Practitioner role is pivotal in being a driver for the Agile transformation of Airbus.
Tasks & accountabilities
As an Experienced Agile Practitioner (m/f) your main tasks and responsibilities will include acting in key operational Agile roles and enabling and fostering Agile Ways of Working.
• Act in key operational Agile roles such as experienced Scrum Master or Agile at Scale primary actor.
• Support the Agile teams and Scrum Masters to guide Multi-Functional-Teams towards improving the way they work,
• Foster Agile mindset at operational and management team level,
• Support teams to become more mature in agile techniques (such as Ceremonies, Artifacts and Role implementation) with a key focus on strategic business challenges and constraints,
• Foster and ensure cross-team coordination and experience capitalization,
• Compose team performance metrics including Agile performance aspects,
• Foster collaboration between teams through effective stakeholder management and other means,
• Strengthen the BX Agile Service provision through active promotion and communication.
You will be part of the BX Agile Core Team, and associated to the Airbus Agile Coach Community.
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
• 5-10 years proven successful experience working in an agile environment, preferably in a variety of situations, including working at an Enterprise level,
• Knowledge and/or experience of Agile ways of working, Scrum, Kanban, Agile at Scale Implementations and improving agile ways of working,
• Ability to adapt Agile practices to a particular context and business outside the software world,
• Ability to coach and drive multi-functional operational teams and management,
• Experience in project management,
• Strong facilitation skills to lead and motivate teams,
• Curious and open-minded for change and continuous improvement,
• Excellent communication skills in English in written and spoken form (negotiation level). French/German/Spanish is a plus.