Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
You are interested in Cyber Security and Digital Transformation. You are willing to work in a multicultural environment, on a worldwide perimeter. Are you ready to take on a new and exciting challenge? Airbus gives you the opportunity to apply your expertise and develop your skills and competencies!
The company is undergoing a transformation into an agile, innovative, customer centric and digitally powered business. For the IT function this means having the unique opportunity to shift from an efficient enabler towards a creator of Business value!
Airbus is a leader in the aircraft industry, offering many challenging opportunities and providing a handful of benefits to its employees: world wide scope, access to key markets, mobility opportunities, and last but not least, a respectable work-life balance.
Your role will be to support, facilitate and drive the technical and non-technical discussion regarding Cybersecurity Product at Airbus commercial international regions to ensure the appropriate security capabilities, compliance, key reporting and continuous improvement in place.
We are looking for motivated people with at least 3 to 5 years of experience and strong references, with excellent English communication and problem solving skills, the ability to understand complex environments & processes, programs and accustomed to dealing with all levels from operational staff to senior management inside as well as outside IT.
TASKS & ACCOUNTABILITIES
The Endpoint Security Delivery Manager is responsible for all the endpoint security product activities.
As a Security Product Owner, you will be an essential part of ensuring that we maintain secure and compliant processes and systems for Airbus Security Endpoints assets (Desktops, Laptops, Servers and Mobiles). You will work with Information Security, IT, Software Architects, other Product Owners, Internal Audit, and Leadership to establish goals and refine requirements for security-related initiatives.
● Leader of the endpoint security product strategy, risk matrix, solutions benchmark and use cases definition
● Owner of the operational and security dashboards & KPI (on Splunk)
● Decision maker of security project/solutions to be implemented to protect Airbus endpoints
● Focal points for all topics related to the endpoint security product for Airbus Commercial
● Responsible of the endpoint security product financial tracking
● Responsible of the endpoint security product team organization
● Coordinate the Endpoint Security team and projects and monitor the Security of Airbus commercial endpoints
● Build a short/long term strategy for the endpoint security product (obsolescence, malware infection and propagation, new devices, maintenance optimization and rationalization…)
● Provide weekly/monthly operational and security dashboards & KPI report to the management
● Track overall health of the security program, progress towards goals and communicates status to management
● Maintain up-to-date endpoint security risks & gaps and track their evolution over time
● Work closely with all Airbus stakeholders related to the product
● Define the governance of the endpoint security product
● Identify resources needs for the endpoint security product
● Knowledge on all related projects regarding endpoint security at Airbus
● Follow-up budget
● Select and implement continuous improvement projects to enhance the endpoint security at Airbus
● Write TRD or RFP related to the product
● Escalate risks and issues on the product/projects to the management
● Manage relationship with endpoint product associated security vendors
We seek out curious minds. We value attention to detail, and we care deeply about outcomes. We're looking above all for passionate people, eager to learn, willing to share, establishing innovative ways of working and influencing culture change.
Are you ready to share this exciting challenge with us?
To be considered you will need to confirm one or several of the following points in your skills profile:
● Ideally educated to a master degree (or equivalent) in Information Technology, Engineering or a related discipline
● Understanding of large range of security topics from hardware, networks, systems, applications to data, and new digital capabilities
● An established track record of successful delivery of complex outcomes
● Demonstrate leadership skills with the ability to drive a multi-functional team
● Familiarity with the information security space and related regulations such as PCI, SOX, GDPR, etc. and how these apply to business processes, software development and IT infrastructure
● Stakeholder management, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
● Strong communication skills with the ability to translate various scenarios/situations to different stakeholders.
● Adaptable, autonomous and value & customer minded
● Ability and willingness to learn, share and teach
● Great written and verbal communication skills
● Advanced level of English
Feel like you can't tick some boxes above? If you have most of the skills and experience that we're looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply!
PLEASE ATTACH YOUR CV WHEN APPLYING
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.