Description de l'offre
Cassidian CyberSecurity SAS
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
For Airbus CyberSecurity, within the CyberSecurity Solutions Centre (TCY) based in Rennes, a position has become available for a CyberSecurity solution integrator (m/f). As part of the Design & Integration team, your mission will be to design cyber defence solutions in response to customer expectations.
This position will require security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognised authorities.
Tasks & accountabilities
As part of the team, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
You will contribute to ISS architecture studies, to specify the security needs to be taken into account and guide technical solutions so that they are as best adapted to the customer's needs as possible.
· You will be the key contact for the project manager, and together you will define the project strategy and provide the components for defining the project risks and opportunities.
· You will act within the company to steer the technical teams, and will be the technical focal point for our customers. You will be responsible for leading the ISS working groups.
· You will be responsible for technical monitoring of progress in the area of cyber security, attack and system protection methods, and software protection.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
The successful applicant should have the following skills and experience:
· Educated to a 5-year degree level (or equivalent) in Cyber Security or a related discipline.
· At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position and ISO27001 certification.
· Strong knowledge of cyber defence products: IDS/IPS, Log management system, SIEM, Vulnerability scanner, APT detection tools, etc.
· Ability to use Linux and Windows.
· You are curious, committed and involved. As part of a team, you favour transparency and listen to your team members.
· Language skills: Advanced level of English.