Airbus Operations SAS
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
The Program Management Office is the information hub for ZIS projects and programs within the ZIS portfolio and involves tracking/reporting, assurance/quality control, information management, financial tracking, risk/issue tracking, change control, support and knowledge management/learning from experience.
Your role is to support the ZIS Cyber Transformation Program including:
• Tracking status of program deliverables and milestones,
• Supporting the adoption of the project lifecycle and deliverables,
• Coordinating program level risk and issue,
• Monitoring the status of projects transitioning into normal service,
• Coordinating the regular project and program level reporting cycles,
• Coordinating of project Governance arrangements and post project review,
• Providing project support (ensuring project plans and project documentation is complete and up-to-date, provide regular project status updates, help acquire the necessary resources and skills, and contribute to the delivery of business systems to meet identified business requirements).
Additional responsibilities include assisting the Program Manager with defining and updating the project management processes, standards and governance, assisting Project Managers on large projects, contributing to Quality Reviews, and coordinating activities in support of quality objectives.
Tasks & accountabilities
You main tasks will be the following:
Governance & Control:
• Implement governance standards across the portfolio, including tracking, monitoring and updating the status of program deliverables,
• Attend the Post Project Review meetings to identify key areas of improvement,
• Manage the program level risks and issues register,
• Carry out assurance review processes as required by the Program Manager,
• Work with the Program Manager to develop the ZIS Project Standards guide, seeking contributions from Project Managers, ZIS Heads and associated to ensure that the Standards meet best practice
• Organize workshops to identify areas of improvement for projects, documenting recommendations and presenting them to the Program Manager for review,
• Build up a repository of project templates both technical and management to support the Project Managers,
• Continue to evolve the processes and templates throughout the project lifecycle,
• Prepare consolidated material from project reports for reviews as defined within the program reporting calendar,
• Complete and distribute monthly portfolio level reports.
• Support implementation of the quality strategy, including any processes and templates, across all projects,
• Implement the change control process across all projects and portfolios.
• Identifying the location of support to resolve technical issues, effecting the transition into support, and formally closing off the project,
• Conducting or contributing to post implementation reviews and identifying any lessons learned Feeding carry-forward items back into the program plan.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Your Boarding Pass:
If you find yourself in this description...
• Degree or equivalent,
• 8-10 year relevant experience of managing projects/programs, or exposure to the end to end project lifecycle, or managing substantial parts of the project lifecycle,
• Knowledge of project management tools and techniques (MSP, Prince2 2017, SCRUM or any other recognised Project Management Methodology),
• Mastering of MS Office,
• Organization and prioritization skills,
• Problem solving capability,
• Management and communications skills,
• Customer oriented,
• Ability to work under pressure,
• Strives to do the 'right thing', not just the 'easy thing',
• Builds trust and demonstrates integrity in all circumstances.
... Then, don't hesitate to apply!