Description de l'offre
Cyber Security - Consultant m/f
Airbus CyberSecurity Elancourt
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
As the European specialist in cyber security, the mission of Airbus’ CyberSecurity business is to protect governments, companies and critical infrastructures from cyber threats. Its trusted, high performance security products and services are able to detect, analyse and counter the most advanced cyber attacks.
We are in one of the most dynamic periods in our history as technology, globalism and economic diversity create far-reaching changes in the world. Airbus CyberSecurity is experiencing dramatic growth and as the company grows and attracts more talents, we seek to hire a Cyber Security Consultant within Airbus CyberSecurity in Elancourt.
Assist our customers in their cybersecurity transformation and improvement.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Being responsible for the implementation of the security policy of the information system
· Developing and implementing the security standards of data-processing and to supervise technical conformity
· Managing the security deployment on all the information systems
· Organizing a constant technological survey & an analysis of the risks and related threats
· Proposing and implementing changes of the security for the information system
· Advising and giving support for the technical training and creating an awareness training
· Supporting the remediation of computer security incidents & undertaking operations for the reinforcement of security
· Providing a specialist approach specialist within the field of operational security
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Master's degree in the field of IT, with additional knowledge of security fundamentals (general concepts, great domains).
· A minimum of 2/3 years of experience within the field of information security.
Skills and knowledge within the following areas are expected:
· Security governance, strategy and policies,
· Risk analysis methodologies (ISO 27005, Ebios…)
· Functional and technical security architecture concepts and basis,
· Program management assistance for business owners and project management,
· Functional and organizational security audits,
· Main standards and regulations, such as at least: ISO 2700X standards, French LPM, GDPR, RGS.
Knowledge in at least one of the following expertise areas would be strongly appreciated, such as for example:
· BRP/DRP, GRC, IAM, DLP, PKI, SOC, IDS/IPS, SAP Security…
· Specific regulations, such as: e-IdAS regulation, PCI-DSS, SOX…
· At least a first successful experience in Information system security,
· Knowledge of the security market and its major actors,
· Writing, editorial and synthesis skills,
· Holder of security certifications (CISSP, CISA, SANS, GIAC, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor/Lead Implementer, ISO 27005 Risk Manager…) would be strongly
· Curious and willing to learn and share expertise within a team,
· Full professional proficiency in French and English.