Description de l'offre
Airbus Defence and Space Toulouse (ex Astrium SV Spotimage)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Customer service & technical support for digital services (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Toulouse. As the successful candidate you will join the Imagery Customer Carte (“TCIFT1”) department of the CIS-Intelligence Business Line.
Together with Sales managers, as Customer Care Representative you will daily manage commercial interactions and ordering with our customers, including presales information and financial proposals. This role is key to implement customer satisfaction and build loyalty to secure & grow our business.
You will work in close cooperation with operational teams: Imagery Factory teams, Services Growth teams, Sales & marketing or Finance & Control teams.
Additionally you will play a key role for the development of new tools to be used by customer care team. You will be in charge of the coordination between the teams in charge of the digital services business and the customer care team. You will bring the customer care point of view and present customer needs.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
1. Customers request management :
· Reactive management of all customer requests (prospects, direct customers & resellers) for any Imagery products & services proposed by Airbus DS Geo-Intelligence,
· Customer needs qualification, advices, technical and financial proposals,
· Active support to sales managers (customer on site visits, participation in shows and conferences)
· Imagery products ordering : tasking – archive and value added products, customer request management with the support of the Imagery Factory teams,
2. Digital services support.
· Work in collaboration with Intelligence teams to support the digital services business,
· Contribute to the definition of operational ordering processes for new digital services products/business,
· Coordinate & participate to the specification and qualification of new Tools/systems to manage the digital services business,
· Train & support customer care teams on ordering processes for digital services.
This role will involve(some travel for business 3 or 4 times a year and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
· At least 3 years of experience in customer services, preferably in digital services.
· Good analytical and deductive skills.
· Ability to simplify and transfer knowledge.
· Be accessible.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Good negotiation skills.
· Negotiation level of French and English.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Airbus
Constructeur aéronautique, Airbus est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la construction d’avions de ligne. Créé à la fin des années 1960 avec le projet A300, lancé à l’initiative de plusieurs pays européens, il fabrique des avions de 100 places (A318) à plus de 500 places (A380). Il appartient au groupe EADS, renommé « Airbus Group » en 2014, et présent sur 170 sites dans le monde. 6000 avions Airbus sont aujourd’hui en exploitation, avec une volonté du constructeur aéronautique de mettre l’accent sur la réduction de l’empreinte carbone (réduction de la quantité de CO2 produite par avion).
Airbus, dont le siège est situé près de Toulouse, compte 59 000 employés dans le monde et 15 sites principaux situés en France, Allemagne, Espagne et Royaume-Uni (ainsi que d’autres sites aux Etats-Unis, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et au Japon).
1247 jobs disponibles chez Airbus
- Offres d'emploi à Toulouse
- Offres d'emploi Secrétariat / Administration
- Offres d'emploi Secrétariat / Administration à Toulouse