Description de l'offre
Satair (a 100% subsidiary of Airbus) is offering first class material management solutions in the aftermarket business of the aviation industry. With our global functional organization spanning across ten different sites and locations worldwide, you are part of a truly global family. Change is the only constant at Satair . The aviation industry is an ever changing - and fast moving environment. That calls for someone special - someone like you!
Welcome to the Satair family!
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
What does your new challenge look like?
As ´Cross-functional Service Manager (f/m) for aircraft tools and aircraft ground support equipment` you will join us in Hamburg Fuhlsbuettel. As Satair we are a 100% subsidiary of Airbus. Our Service Management Team ensures the global commercial success and deliverables of all services offered by Satair. We drive our sales activities by constantly improving the service offers and performance, while implementing new developments.
You always wanted to take part in a great adventure? You always wanted to provide a quality job in international context and deal with different suppliers and Business Partners? Don't wait anymore, just come on board and take off!
Make it Possible!
Make it Happen!
Make it Fly!
What we expect from you?
As Manager you will ensure the end-to-end process on tools services with primary focus on sales of Airbus proprietary and vendor tools and the dedicated in-house supply chain. You will take the lead and will be accountable in meeting the service revenue, profitability growth, customer satisfaction and operational performance objectives.
Your main tasks will include:
· Implement cross-functional processes with constant improvement focus
· Lead multi-functional teams
· Drive call-for-tenders together with Airbus procurement to expand our business
· Design and implement our stock planning policy for Satair
· Setup of a sales and operational planning for tools & GSE across Satair
· Define and measure service KPIs and deliverables
What do you offer?
· You have a university degree in business engineering, business administration or equivalent with several years of working experience
· You bring longstanding experience in project management
· You have basic knowledge of civil aircrafts combined with experiences within after sales environment
· You show experiences in lean methods (e.g. Green Belt etc.)
· Excellent practice on MS office competencies, especially MS Access, and good knowledge of SAP
· You have strong analytical skills combined with pragmatic and problem-solving way of working
· Your way of working is highly reliable, target-oriented and motivated combined with the ability to drive the change
· You have the capability to negotiate with strong focus on assertiveness and empathy
· Your English is at negotiation level, German language skills would be a plus
À propos de Airbus
Constructeur aéronautique, Airbus est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la construction d’avions de ligne. Créé à la fin des années 1960 avec le projet A300, lancé à l’initiative de plusieurs pays européens, il fabrique des avions de 100 places (A318) à plus de 500 places (A380). Il appartient au groupe EADS, renommé « Airbus Group » en 2014, et présent sur 170 sites dans le monde. 6000 avions Airbus sont aujourd’hui en exploitation, avec une volonté du constructeur aéronautique de mettre l’accent sur la réduction de l’empreinte carbone (réduction de la quantité de CO2 produite par avion).
Airbus, dont le siège est situé près de Toulouse, compte 59 000 employés dans le monde et 15 sites principaux situés en France, Allemagne, Espagne et Royaume-Uni (ainsi que d’autres sites aux Etats-Unis, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et au Japon).