Founded in 1981, ATR has become world leader on the market for regional aircraft with 90 seats or less. Since its creation, ATR has sold over 1,500 aircraft to over 200 operators based in more than 100 countries. ATR planes have totalled over 28 million flights. ATR is a joint partnership between two major European aeronautical players: Airbus Group and Leonardo. The ATR headquarters are located in Toulouse. ATR is ISO 14001 certified, the international benchmark for respecting the environment.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Within Working Party Planning service, part of Working Party department (Product & Services Department), mission for the applicant is to define technical means to support aircraft working party. Working in very close relationship with Production service but also other ATR technical and spares services, he/she will also accurately follow supply chain processes and be physically part of the Working Party (off site and Toulouse Francazal ).
Tasks & accountabilities
• Be part of aircraft damage assessment mission, in close cooperation with ATR Engineering department,
• Define kit list required to support aircraft Working Party or Technical Assistance.
• Define tools requirement list.
• Prepare Work Package in accordance with Part 145 regulation and interact directly with CAMO department,
• Ensure logisti follow up of all parts and tools required to support the Working Party
• Follow aircraft maintenance task completion and update project (Working Party) planning accodingly in close cooperation with Production team.
• Keep CAMO and Customer informed of the good progress of the Working Party.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Skills : - Thorough knowledge of aircraft maintenance,
- Thorough knowledge of OEM maintenance documentation,
- Thorough knowledge of EASA Part 145 regulation,
- Finance driven decision mindset
Languages : French : negotiation skills
English : technical
IT Skills : MS Office,
Project management tools (MS Project / PS Next)
VNA competence is a plus.
Soft skills : - Excellent relationnal skill,
- Innovative mindset,
- Coordination and adaptation skill.
- Strong and clear communication skill
Experience (years / domain) : At least 5 years within a Planning department working for a Part 145 MRO.
Initial background (level / domain) : BTS/IUT (Bac +2)
Specific constraints (working hours, travelling, laptop…) :
- Position implies frequent off site missions (up to 9 weeks abroad in sequence per project)