Avions de Transport Regional (ATR) GIE
Founded in 1981, ATR has become world leader on the market for regional aircraft with 90 seats or less. Since its creation, ATR has sold over 1,500 aircraft to over 200 operators based in more than 100 countries. ATR planes have totaled over 28 million flights. ATR is a joint partnership between two major European aeronautical players: Airbus Group and Leonardo. The ATR headquarters are located in Toulouse. ATR is ISO 14001 certified, the international benchmark for respecting the environment. Contact : If you are interested in this position, please apply online. By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to ATR and Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by ATR and Airbus. ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
In line with Financial Policies and the Company’s strategy the candidate will conduct his mission of business partners for the Programme department with a close collaboration with engineering department.
He / She insures the monitoring of financial aspects (committed and achieved) of related perimeter and evaluates the P&L and Cash impact. Being the financial focal point, he / she provides the required financial support to the operational directorate assisting it to achieve the targets given by the Top Management and / or the Shareholders.
He / She is responsible for the elaboration of the Operating Plan (5 years) and provides a re-estimation (Forecast) of costs each quarter. On monthly basis, he / she provides a budgetary control for closing and reporting tasks.
He / She is watchful on the Financial Target to be achieved and suggests, promotes all the necessary corrective actions to the Directorate.
This controlling position located into the Final Assembly Line reports to the Head of Programs Controlling who reports to the Head of Controlling.
- Position main activities and interactions:
· Monthly closures: follow-up, reliability and analysis of the FAL costs, as well as aircraft reallocation or reconfiguration costs.
· Financial analysis & risks & opportunities reporting
· Project performance controlling including Rolling forecasts prepared with Program Managers (bookings monitoring, Purchase requisitions / orders management, remaining to do follow-up and delta analysis)
· Close collaboration with accounting department (Aircraft situation in FAL, provisions…)
· Being in charge of quarterly/budget forecasts: participation to the product policy & assumptions pack preparation, detailed analysis & challenge of FAL bottom-up inputs, sub-contracting outlook analysis, consolidation, analysis & challenge of overall costs with program managers
· Project Progress review Meeting participation & close collaboration with central controlling team.
· 5-year degree from a business or engineering school with a background in economics or equivalent
· At least 3 years of experience in controlling.
· Proficient in controlling and in-depth knowledge of financial and economic mechanisms.
· Initial experience in aeronautical controlling.
· Proficiency in IT office tools: Office Pack, SAP (FI/CO/MM) and TM1.
· Ability to efficiently communicate with your hierarchy (Financial Directorate) and with operational teams.
· Strong ability to invest in the function during workload peaks (Forecast, OP).
· Ability to embody the role of the Programs Directorate partner (economic advisor and compliance with rules)
· English: negotiation level.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.