Airbus Defence and Space SA
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. The new division is Europe's number one defence and space enterprise, the second largest space business worldwide and among the top ten global defence enterprises. It employs some 40,000 employees generating revenues of approximately €14 billion per year.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
• Ensure integrity and consistency of Airbus Defence & Space ILS products data in logistic databases.
• Deliver maintenance and operational data to customer in required format.
• Management of Logistic Data Integration team (subcontractor).
• Definition of processes and elaboration of procedures, including interfaces with other areas.
• Collection, compilation, integration, validation and delivery of configuration & industrial reference data for priming Customer Maintenance & Mission Systems.
• Integrity check of data referenced to ILS products and lead resolution of data inconsistency.
• Support TASS areas to upload and update Technical data & documentation into ILS services repositories (e.g.: IDS, Customer Services Web Portal).
• Generate reports and KPIs follow up.
• Resolve and answer customer technical queries (e.g.: A400M Reference Data).
• Define IT requirements to cover data integration processes.
• Follow-up of Subcontractor activities.
• Participation in TASSI5 follow-up meetings.
• Participate in improvement projects.
Tasks & accountabilities
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
• Educated to Aeronautical or Industrial Engineering degree or a related discipline.
• Less tan 3 years of Experiencie in Engineering field.
• ILS processes and tools
• Reference Data processes and tools
• ILS Configuration Management
• Information Systems: Less than 3 years
• Advanced level in English.
• Advanced level in Spanish.
• International experience (> 6 months)