Description de l'offre
Acoustics and Vibration Engineer
Airbus Defence & Space Manching
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Acoustics and Vibration Engineer (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Manching. The successful applicant will join “Acoustics & Vibration MAN”.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Carrying out tests at device integration in acoustics and vibrations
· Preparing simulations to make the tests more effective
· Providing support to other specialist departments in acoustics and vibrations
· Collaborating with and guiding suppliers and external test centres
· Taking over the special projects in the department
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· University degree in Engineering (Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering) or similar.
· Professional experience in engineering in acoustics and vibrations
· Knowledge of the entire development process of the aircraft
· In-depth experience with test processes
· Proficient user of MSC Nastran, knowledge of Catia and with the relevant test tools would be a plus
· Willingness to undertake regular business trips
· Team player, assertiveness and a holistic way of thinking
· Fluent in English, German would be a plus