Airbus Defence and Space SA
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus Group formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. The new division is Europe’s number one defense and space enterprise, the second largest space business worldwide and among the top ten global defense enterprises. It employs some 40,000 employees generating revenues of approximately €14 billion per year.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A position as A400M Industrial Support has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Getafe (Madrid). The successful applicant will join TOFGS department.
Tasks & accountabilities
The main accountabilities of this position will be to:
- Manufacture and integrate metallic components or sub-assemblies to build up main metallic assemblies.
- Use manual technics and appropriate tools/machines that are basic for part production, e.g. bend metallic parts, perform structure modifications and structural repairs.
- Perform first level test and first level Quality inspection.
- Inputs: Raw materials, tools, standards parts and components, documentation (technical instruction, work order and job card).
- Outputs: Mechanical elementary parts ready for assembly and integration.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
• Educated to Aeronautical or Industrial Engineering degree or a related discipline.
• Industrial manufacturing background.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Able to propose new ideas
• English :Advanced
• Spanish :Advanced