Country: United States
Job Function: Marketing & Communications
State / Province: Oregon
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Portland
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Drive strategic alignment in the digital ecosystem at the category level by curating and creating calendars & activation plans with input from all stakeholders. Responsible for mapping consumer journey to wholesale.com.
· Interacts with DBC BU Planning team, CTC, and Sales to take in global seasonal plan for wholesale.com
· Maintain brand & category digital activation seasonal calendars with a focus on account specific key category priorities and alignment to STaP
· Manage new digital activation process and stakeholders across Brand / Wholesale eCom / eCom / Trade Marketing / Newsroom for all items on calendar
· Interface with analytics teams (internal and external) to generate plan KPIs, real time optimization of campaigns, and post campaign feedback
· Works with DBC, Digital Activation (including Media), Analytics and Ecom partners to templatize activation plans based on most effective consumer journeys
· Work with Sales, Wholesale eCom Merch, and Trade Marketing Digital leads to make sure product inventory / sell through goals are considered when building calendar and in digital activation plans
· Briefs Digital Content team on needs to support wholesale.com and media plans.
· Input optimal commercial consumer journey into Brand Comms media brief
· Has overall digital commercial KPI accountability
· Responsible for overseeing, maintaining, & adjusting multimillion dollar budget to support business
· Global Marketing, Brand Activation, DBC, eCom, Wholesale eCom Merchandising, Sales
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· In-depth knowledge of technical and creative aspects of digital and mobile
· Comfortable working with enterprise-level platforms and technologies
· In-depth understanding of digital IT products and capabilities
· Versed in Wholesale ecommerce retail environments
· Ability to draw actions from data-driven insights
· Fluent in English both verbally and written
· Strong communication skills, comfortable presenting to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
· Ability to think and act strategically and ability to prioritize and delegate high numbers of tasks with varying workload and importance
· Affinity with the Brand Marketing content delivery needs, solutions and processes
· Ability to understand consumer behavior across the entire digital landscape
· Ability to handle ambiguity and untangle complex situations into actionable activities
· High resilience and solution oriented attitude
· Leadership skills
· Broad understanding and passion for the sports and/or entertainment industry
· Four year college or university degree preferably in a Marketing discipline
· 8 years + broad marketing/digital experience
· 3+ years digital planning expertise