Job Function: Digital
State / Province: Netherlands
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Amsterdam
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Working within the Consumer Experience Management team, you’ll be managing an area of digital visual merchandising, driving the execution of the strategy to ensure our consumers can find a product or experience relevant to the,
The candidate should have expertise in knowing how digital visual merchandising can impact consumer behaviour, understanding what factors will drive interaction, conversion and sell-through. You’ll be expected to adapt global guidance to merchandise across our key pages and strike a balance with commercial success and brand positioning within the region.
Our goal is to evolve the experience so that when a consumer leaves our touch point, we not only meeting their expectations, but we are exceeding them - this role is key for delivering on this goal.
· Lead the execution of the digital visual merchandising strategy in your area on Reebok .com and/or adidas.com.
· Actively provide input insight into the digital visual merchandising strategy and adapt output to meet the needs of our local consumer and business.
· Establish site playbooks for common merchandise processes in your area, ensuring we can adapt to seasonal differences and different promotions and build out an optimisation flow for these tasks.
· Define market product range optimisation based on Global guidance and consumer demand, and establish Site Merch & Buyer process for flagging these topics.
· Drive sell-thru through ongoing improvements to our configurable toolset, with a focus on onsite search, sorting rules, product placement, evergreen content, page content, third party vendors and site configuration.
· Work closely with analytics to ensure framework for merchandising decisions and ongoing improvements can be tracked and validated on an ongoing basis.
· Input into global teams insight to drive template/functional changes that are needed to support and drive our adidas & Reebok site merchandise experience
· Work closely with Marketing Activation, CRM, Buying, Site Ops and SEO/SEM to ensure wider cross-channel campaigns are translating into tangible, logical site experiences
· Be responsible for monthly digital visual merchandising calendar creation based off of the quarterly business priorities and ensure there are ongoing executive summaries giving visibility on plans and business output.
· Lead the charge for ensuring that our content strategy translates into a tangible output impacting consumers on both a category and a product level, directly with our brand team and/or our global creative teams.
· Buying / Category Managers
· Master Data
· Marketing Activation
· Consumer Engagement/CRM
· Global Digital Brand Commerce Org (DBC)
· Site Operations
· Consumer Experience Team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Strong IT and numerical skills – On-line platform knowledge. Data driven mindset. If you do not have a passion for data, this role is not for you.
· Broad and deep Digital visual merchandising expertise.
· AB/MVT testing experience
· Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively across organization functions.
· Excellent stakeholder management. Ability to negotiate and influence will be paramount to success
· Proven leadership and managerial skills.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
· Minimum 8+ years of relevant experience in eCommerce.
· Minimum 2-3 years people management experience
· BA / BS in Merchandising, Accounting, Finance, Business, Digital or related field (Master’s / Graduate qualification a plus).