Description de l'offre
Job Function: Retail (Back Office)
State / Province: Thailand
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Bangkok
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
To build a quality and brand building Franchise doors (concept shops and concession corners) that is capable of generating sales volume, profit and brand building that meet company objectives. The Franchise Consultant must also have to ensure alignment and adherence of all business objectives with franchisees and strive to support the company vision to become the best sports brand in Thailand.
· Lead to develop adidas business in Franchised stores.
· Plan and execute Franchise sales, distribution and merchandising plans that supports the company business plan.
· Lead sales processes to ensure the right assortment in adidas Franchised stores.
· Build strong adidas Branding and merchandising in adidas Franchised stores.
· Managing and ensuring adidas Franchised stores to be complied with adidas’s expectations and strategies.
· Analysing and providing consultant closely to develop franchisee in all level.
· Participate in the development of Franchise strategies designed to build adidas brand in Thailand. Co-plan with Franchise Manager and execute a Franchise sales plan which reflects geographic, account, and channel strategies.
· Support Franchise Manager in expanding adidas franchised stores. Search for target location. Recruiting target partners.
· Provide sales forecast on a timely basis (weekly). Perform and update forecasting of Franchise business.
· Report to Franchise Manager on market intelligence according to set reporting structure. Manage sales programs as required. Coordinate effectively with other departments such as Marketing, Trade Marketing, and Customer Service.
· Manage each Franchisee strategically. Ensure that all network and brand building opportunities in each franchised store are maximized and explored.
· Assumes Franchise target responsibilities. Manage A/R.
· Coordinate and oversee the Franchise pre order sales program, including preparation (forecasting) and communication.
· Execute Franchised stores sales call weekly and reporting the progress.
· Ensure execution excellence at franchised store level (sales people, VM, Products, Fixtures)
· Analyze and assess business gaps and opportunities based on sell-through numbers. VM scores and general market feedback from store visits. Work closely with franchisees to ensure action are taken to improve on all the gaps so as to optimize our business potential.
· Maintain a comprehensive understanding of each season’s product flow. Ensures that franchised customers understands product flow, as well as micro & macro selling points (product vs. range). Develop and maintain an in-dept awareness of inventory structure.
· Lead in developing franchised sales people to reach adidas retail standard.
· Generate high level of teamwork within/between other sales team and Retail Team.
· Other assignments as appropriate.
Pre-requisite Knowledge / Skills / Addendum
· University Degree in Business Administration, or marketing.
· At least 3 years of sales and retail experience in consumer or international brand.
· Sports background. A passion for and an understanding of sports, along with the desire to translate this passion into building the adidas sports market in Thailand.
· Strategic, critical thinking, high level of integrity, good analytical skills.
· Strong leadership. Good planning and organizing skill. Forecasting skills.
· Strong Commercial acumen and negotiation skills
· Strong PC background
· Fluent in Thai and English