Description de l'offre
Job Function: Information Technology
State / Province: Netherlands
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Amsterdam
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Our mission is to design and build the best online shopping experience for enthusiastic sports consumers around the globe and we are shaping the organization around agile product teams that own, lead, develop and maintain the digital experience at adidas.
We are looking for a
Cloud Architect to join our agile teams. This is a great opportunity for everyone who has the desire to work with teams that are passionate about heavy loaded systems, automation, innovation and creating amazing customer experiences.
What you will do:
· You will provide standards and guidelines for the design and development of integrated solutions.
· As part of your role, you translate logical designs into physical/ technical product designs to be used for the product development and provide frameworks to guide and govern the design and development of integrated solutions.
· You design structures and tools that allow meeting business requirements while considering target environment, existing systems, performance and security requirements.
· You use appropriate tools, such as logical models of components and interfaces for the development of systems architectures.
· You govern architecture decisions and guide the scrum team on physical design decisions.
· You provide advice on technical aspects of system development and integration (including requests for changes, deviations from specifications, etc.).
· You ensure correct application of digital/ technical strategies, policies, standards and practices.
What we are looking for:
· A strong experience in developing or designing global web applications with an expertise in high availability, scalability and performance design
· A good knowledge of web technologies, programming languages, frameworks and architecture patterns (i.e. C#, JAVA, NodeJS, Docker, Chef, Jenkins, CDN, AWS, etc.)
· A working knowledge of the latest front-end development techniques (service-workers, web-components, web-sockets)
· A start up mentality and passion about creating and running the software you build
· Experience with agile methodologies
What we offer:
· The possibility to change the existing way of working and a tangible impact on the strategy
· A sport-friendly environment
· An international environment with people coming from more than 70 different countries
· Competitive salary and benefits
· A huge discount on adidas and Reebok products
· Flexible working hours
Check out the adidas developer portal to see our latest projects, platforms and tech stacks: https://adidas.github.io/