Job Function: Digital
State / Province: Netherlands
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Amsterdam
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
We believethat “through sports we have the power to change lives”. And Digital is the most powerful tool we have to touch the lives of our consumers.
In Digital IT, we are the technicalpioneersthatbuild thetechnology vision that enables those digital connections.As individuals we are creative, confident and collaborative in our agile approach. As a team, we’re function at speed, are empowered to make change, and are obsessed with creating quality for our consumers.
Use your strong experience as a software engineer to expertly manage highly complex projects on a global level. Lead your team to produce exceptional software engineering while detecting unforeseen escalations at an early stage.
HERE IS WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
· You will be part of a highly-engaged, multinational superteam in charge of building game-changing software products.
· Armed with the latest technology and boundless creativity, you will be bringing ideas to life.
· You and your world-class team will be empowered to tackle and solve the toughest engineering problems know to man.
· You will build out and take DevOps capabilities into the future.
· You will be a sponge, continuously learning the latest tech from experienced colleagues, conferences, and trainings – always growing and improving.
HERE IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED
· To seek perfection in everything – including software development best practices, continuous integration/delivery, test automation and flawless code.
· A thirst for knowledge in the digital IT space and the motivation to do something about it.
· A body of work that makes us envious and excited at the same time
· Relevant experience with AWS, Jenkins
· Superior analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills
· An obsession with agile and lean principles
· A minimum of 2-4 years experience in the IT world
· Fluent in English
Sound good? Apply here and be part of our tomorrow.
Not the right job for you? There are thousands of opportunities at
adidas around the world. Find the one with your name on it.
Want to get a behind the scenes look at our offices?
Check out these videos to see what it’s like to work in our
offices around the world!
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES