Job Function: Retail (Store)
State / Province: Texas
Position Type: Seasonal
City / Location: Allen
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
At adidas we have been challenging the status quo for over 60 years and we’re not done yet.
We are calling all Retail Associates who don’t accept what “was” or what “is,” but those who want to create what will be, and who share our desire to make a difference. We believe sport has the power to change lives. To bring this mission to life we foster a culture centered on creativity, confidence, and collaboration, and while we will never rest on our laurels, we are humbled that this has allowed us to be recognized as one of the “world’s most attractive employers.”
We also understand that the future runs on diverse and fresh perspectives. True to this spirit, we believe in assembling talented teams from far and wide and unite by a common goal: to change the world through sport.
We could list tired, old bullet points about Retail Associate tasks but we’re confident you already know that. Here’s a bit about the kind of Retail Associates we are looking for:
Creators- If you want to build a tomorrow better than the day that came before, you’re a creator. Creators find inspiration in unlikely places, look at the world in their own unique way, are confident and have an uncanny ability to connect dots that others just don’t see.
Confidence- Use your retail experience to exceed customer expectations. Create an emotional connection with every customer by being a passionate and enthusiastic adidas Brand ambassador.
Ready to apply? Here’s what you need to know:
· Availability must be flexible and include evenings and weekends.
· Hours are part time and will vary based on business needs.
· You must have or be pursuing a high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
· Three to six month’s experience working in a retail environment preferred.
· Basic numeracy, literacy, and verbal communication skills required.
· Must be 16 years of age or older.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and operate a Brannock device.
· The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
adidas participates in E-Verify. For more information, visit https://www.uscis.gov/e-verify