Description de l'offre
Are you customer obsessed, relentlessly focused on achieving high standards, street-smart and analytical, execution focused, hungry and passionate about e-commerce, an experienced sales executive with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
Amazon Services offers services to sellers in multiple countries to sell on Amazon websites globally and grow multi-channel commerce. See www.amazonservices.com for details of products and services. Amazon Global Selling is an important initiative to grow the Amazon Marketplace Seller Business around the world, with the India team focusing on helping Indian sellers list on other Amazon global marketplaces. The objective of this position is to deliver business growth to the third party sellers on Amazon marketplaces globally. This business will play an important role in Amazon's mission to be the place where customers can find and discover anything they want to buy on Earth. The role will require engaging with retailers who are already present on the platform and train them on Amazon systems helping them integrate with our product platform and analyze seller performance metrics to help them become successful on our platform.
The ideal candidate will have sales experience, ability to work in an environment with minimal supervision, comfortable working across multiple complex functions and capability to influence external parties. The candidate should be comfortable interfacing with technology systems, and processes and be able to analyze data and gather actionable conclusions. Operating in a rapidly changing environment will require the candidate to be adept at dealing with ambiguous, new and challenging situations. The candidate will be comfortable in executing repeatable processes.
Role and Responsibilities
· Understand products and services offered by Amazon Services and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences.
· Understanding sell on amazon policy and guidelines in different market place and setting up expectation with the sellers accordingly
· Identify valuable sellers and selection for Amazon services.
· Own and manage portfolio of sellers and help them become self-reliant through basic training.
· Track and monitor performance and sales of key partners to manage their performance.
Prior Experience and skills:
· More than 1+ years of experience in sales
· Bachelor's degree required, MBA is preferred
· Passion for e-commerce is required.
· Experience in an analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction
· Proven ability to manage the business “by the numbers”. Must be metrics-driven
· Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
· Experience working with SME retailers is an advantage.
· Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage.
· Deep understanding of the retail and wholesale landscape in India with prior interactions with sellers and distributors is desirable.
· Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
· Ability to speak the local language is desirable
Personal attributes and competencies:
· Demonstrated intense customer focus.
· Demonstrated highest level of integrity, intellectual honesty, and strong work ethic.
· Takes initiative. Doesn't wait to be asked. Plans efficiently.
· Consistent effort, intense commitment, perseverance and willingness to go above and beyond when needed.
· Strong team player, acts like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards.
· Proven ability to successfully thrive in an ambiguous environment and changing market conditions.
· Disciplined in executing repeatable operational processes.
· Has sound judgment and ability solve issues on the spot.
· Makes good decisions when analysis of data is not sufficient to reach a conclusion.
- Deep understanding of and passion for e-commerce required.
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction required.
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business by the numbers. Must be metrics-driven.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA is preferred