Job Function: Facilities & Services
State / Province: Panama
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Panama City
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Provide a single point of contact for the organization, to ensure a rapid and effective response to a wide range of people in relation to the service towards internal and external customers.
· Internal and external customer service
· Opening and closing reception
· Handling transport requests
· Delivery of correspondence to different offices and users
· Follow up on Courier invoices (DHL), which includes: generate breakdown of invoices, make claims, ensure that the account is kept up to date
· Responsible for receipt documents and deliveries (includes invoices from suppliers, contracts, etc.)
· Management / Coordination of correspondence
· Generation of F&S Requisitions (Coupa)
· Access control (visits and suppliers)
· Control of inventory of first aid kits and cleaning and cafeteria supplies
· Support in drafting and review of processes (F&S)
· Call control
· Support with F&S issues
· Support in the department archive
Knowledge Skills and Abilities :
· University degree or equivalent education required
· Broad and deep theoretical understanding of job function
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
· 0 – 2 years experience