Job Function: Digital
State / Province: Netherlands
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Amsterdam
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
We believethat “through sports we have the power to change lives”. And Digital is the most powerful tool we have to touch the lives of our consumers.
In Digital IT, we are the technicalpioneersthatbuild thetechnology vision that enables those digital connections.As individuals we are creative, confident and collaborative in our agile approach. As a team, we’re function at speed, are empowered to make change, and are obsessed with creating quality for our consumers.
Become a crucial part of the Agile Software Engineering team by jumping in and working together as a team to create the future through the development of game-changing software.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
· Working with the team to ensure quality software and engineering.
· Reviewing code to ensure quality standards are met.
· Supporting day-to-day vendor activities in order to achieve high quality products with increasing efficiency levels.
· Optimizing efficiency by focusing on first-time quality.
· Assisting in the creation/modification of software engineering guidelines, tools and processes across adidas Global IT.
· Support the scrum master in transforming the working mode from waterfall to a full agile product development.
· Detecting complications early on and involving appropriate stakeholders in a timely manner.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED :
· Proven experience with SELENIUM, WebDriver, Cucumber
· JMeter and experience in load testing
· Jira, SQL,
· Linux, AWS knowledge would be beneficial
· Knowledge about automation frameworks
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Strong hands-on mentality.
· Basic experience in software engineering and development.
· Ideally first-hand experience in test preparation, coordination and conduction.
· Basic user of agile/scrum methods.
· College or university degree with focus on IT or equivalent.
· Min. 3-5 years of IT experience and ideally 3 years in software engineering.
Sound good? Apply here and be part of our tomorrow.
Not the right job for you? There are thousands of opportunities at
adidas around the world. Find the one with your name on it.
Want to get a behind the scenes look at our offices?
Check out these videos to see what it’s like to work in our
offices around the world!
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES