Job Function: Marketing & Communications
State / Province: Cundinamarca
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Bogota
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
To ensure positive development of adidas brand image, sustainable and profitable business through adequate Direct To Consumer (DTC) Marketing planning and execution at the Point of Sale (POS). Define, manage and implement all aspects of best-practice in trade expertise and people management.
· Align with the local DTC Organization regarding channel specific marketing plans and their execution
· Develop and steer implementation of integrated marketing packages for DTC channel specific needs. through brand marketing activities
· Present DTC marketing plans to all key players internally and externally
· Manage the development of additional DTC specific sell-in tools when needed
· Monitor marketing investments for the DTC channels and ensure healthy ROI ratio
· Key contact person for Retail / eCom activation to ensure alignment and best usage of resources
· Support allocation process and efficiency tracking of exclusive range offers
· Coordinate Marketing tasks of space management initiatives
· Balance brand and category message against channel specific requirements
· Ensure brand presence (global footprint) and sell-through at POS by connecting strategic DTC channel plans with adidas Brand Marketing objectives
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
· University degree in Marketing, Business Administration, International Business, Administrative/Industrial Engineer, or related.
· 5+ years professional experience in Marketing
· Minimum 2 years professional experience in Retail/trade marketing
· Minimum 2 years people management experience
· Fluent written and spoken English and Spanish language skills