Description de l'offre
Job Function: Human Resources
State / Province: Ontario
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Brantford
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Provide HR functional and administrative support and contribute to creating and maintaining efficient work processes and systems on behalf of the organization. Partners closely with assigned managers, supervisors and employees to ensure HR programs are implemented and support thoroughly and in accordance with adidas policy
· Provide general functional and administrative support to the Line of Business, HR team and act as first point of contact to internal customers for HR issues, HR programs and policies
· Preparation and issuance of all hourly & salaried resignations, leaves of absence, parental leaves, employee evaluations and terminations, and employment verification letters
· Assist with coaching and advising people managers and employees on employee relations issues including performance management
· Assist in the design and delivery of training programs
· Actively participates and co-facilitates the employee life-cycle for adidas employees.
· Partner in proactively engaging and managing the Health and Safety initiatives that impact the organization and make recommendations accordingly
· Oversee the JHSC (Joint Health & Safety) committee ensuring compliance, minutes, & follow-up.
· Manage incident and accident investigations, prevention and analysis process.
· Manage WSIB claims and facilitate effective return to work plans.
· Play a key role in developing the Safety Culture through daily interaction, corporate communications, training and hands on involvement at all levels of the business
· Support miscellaneous HR projects to include, but not limited to: performance review process/review tool support, salary and bonus administration and data expertise, and ad hoc reporting
· Assist with HR departmental process improvement projects to streamline processes, improve tools and reporting, increase administrative efficiencies, etc.
· Coordinate HR communications to the business including preparation of content and translation
· Support with internal and external audit responsibilities
· Organize and carry out general administrative tasks as needed including file management and invoice processing
· Other job duties as assigned
Key Relationships (Global):
· Human Resources
Key Relationships (Internal):
· HR Business Partners, Recruiter(s), Benefits, Compensation/Rewards, Payroll, eHR team, Department & Shift Supervisors and Managers
Knowledge Skills and Abilities :
· Ability to work independently, learn quickly and resourcefully, and act as a team player
· Strong working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
· Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral
· Demonstrate professionalism in dealing with highly confidential information and situations
· Ability to exercise conflict management and critical thinking skills, good judgment and decision-making for problem solving.
· Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to learn and understand the client business, organizations, and matrix reporting structure
· Ability to perform repetitious data entry activities over a long period of time with strong attention to detail and accuracy
· Experience in SAP would be considered an asset
· Travel may be required
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
· Post-secondary education in an HR-related field
· Minimum 2 years related experience, in an HR Administrator or Coordinator role
· Hours of work: Tuesday – Saturday, 11:00 am – 7:30 pm
· Thorough understanding and working knowledge of employment legislation across Canada
· Previous experience working with an international business/organization preferred
· Previous experience working with SAP/HR preferred
· Professional safety designation such as CHSC, CRSP, CSP is an asset
· CHRP/CHRL designation is an asset.
adidas is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities, and will accommodate applicants’ needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If selected to participate in an interview, accommodations will be made available on request. Please inform the Recruiter of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.