Description de l'offre
Job Function: Sales
State / Province: Turkey
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Istanbul
At adidas Group, our love of sport drives who we are and what we do. But just as a ball is more than leather and thread, and a shoe more than padding and plastic, we are bigger than our products. We don’t just work to create faster shoes and lighter fabrics: We strive to help athletes everywhere perform their best. We believe that it’s hard work inventing the future of sport, and that’s why we love it; that when you push your limits, you make it possible for others to push theirs.
At adidas Group, this drive it what connects us, whether we’re working for TaylorMade, adidas, Reebok, or Rockport. We’re all working toward a future motivated by passion, original thinking, and the desire to build upon a proud legacy.
From design to production to logistics to technology, every role in all our brands is connected to this. Our roles span the range of our brands, as well as spanning the globe. No matter what you do, or what country or city you do it in, your work helps make greatness possible.
To offer reliable, relevant and competitive service levels to customers, while supporting the sales organization to achieve market share.
· To act in line with overall strategy for the Customer Service organization parallel to the global strategy, aiming for maximum customer satisfaction
· To insert key-accounts pre-orders in the system, if needed
· To call-off existing contract orders in line with the Sales team
· To insert clearance orders in the system
· To process and send out the orders confirmations
· To maintain the order book accordingly, ensuring accuracy on delivery dates and quantities
· To collect reactively re-orders for customers
· To ensure proper administration, documentation and financial reconciliation of the customer base
· To interact with Operations and Finance to ensure best service level to customers
· To prepare necessary reports related with customer service
· To measure progress on own KPIs
· To attend telephone calls and reply e-mails / letters from customers and Salesteam e.g. information request, OBM, cancellations
Requisite Education and Experience:
· University degree in related fields
· Focus on Sales / Supply Chain
· Minimum 2 years of customer service experience within large sales organisations in the FMCG industry, ideally Sporting Goods or Fashion management
· Strong interpersonal skills (e.g. communication)
· Proven methodological skills (e.g. data analysis, business planning)
· Advanced level of IT skills (Outlook, word, excel, PowerPoint)
· Good level commercial and business acumen knowledge
· Fluent in written and spoken local language is a must
· English is a plus