Country: China (Peoples Republic of)
Job Function: Digital
State / Province: China (Peoples Republic of)
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Shanghai
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Accelerating eCommerce is a key pillar of our overall 2020 strategy for China for both adidas & Reebok. Our digital platforms and experiences play a vital role in connecting our consumers with our products and brands across many different touch points, as well performing the important role of selling directly to the consumer.
The ideal candidate will play an important role is focusing on establishing an operational excellence for marketing campaigns and on-line promotions/events and being a contact center for cross-functional communication and project management, creative production and on-line launching of marketing campaigns.
In this role you will be responsible for managing the cross functional end-to-end production process of all our promotional assets, supporting our marketing, UX teams.
· Execute day-to-day category activation and site configuration for local brand campaigns & experiences at high standard
· Collaborate with cross-functional to ensure effective exchange of campaign information and efficient execution of campaign/promotion plan
· Follow campaign/promotion timeline and conduct troubleshooting during the operation journey
· Closely monitor campaign readiness and progress, report execution status, and escalate issues timely for more support
· Support the development of campaign activation systems and enhancement requirement on process and tools
· Facilitates under supervision to do the execution and maintenance for new requests based on business needs
· Key contact window for given category’s campaign activation
· Responsible for supporting hype launch, cross-category campaign and cross-platform campaign on a rotating model
· Supporting role in ongoing and special projects
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Abilities :
· Bachelor's degree
· Minimum 3 years of eCommerce Operation or marketing operation experience
· Be familiar with TMALL/JD campaign/promotion process
· Be passionate about eCommerce and able to work under intense timeline
· Can work during weekends or public holidays if needed
· Sense of responsibility, independent way to work
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Good written and speaking English skills
· Strong team player
· Fluency in English required
· Project management experience is preferred
· Overseas working or study experience