Country: China (Peoples Republic of)
Job Function: Sourcing
State / Province: China (Peoples Republic of)
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Guangzhou
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Assist the production manager for all production/manufacturing operations in the assigned factories.
· Ensures all production meets adidas quality standards.
· Communicate /advise with manufacturer s so that they are aware of quality needs
· Help production manager to build up an effective QIP team and drive QIP system implementation. Provide effective training of QIP, QC initiatives to respective personnel and help to ensure roll out in all manufacturing operations and processes.
· Works with related technical departments to set up effective SOP.
· Help to work with factories to improve quality and manufacturing efficiencies, encourages investment in modern manufacturing machinery and techniques.
· Random final inspection and random inspection in production lines.
· Attends the 3 product commercialization steps (CS1, CS2 and CS3) for any new models at the assigned factory and advise of potential technical/manufacturing issues.
· Work closely with Lab manager on quality control of raw materials.
· Help production manager and factory on LEAN/CI initiatives and the implementation.
· Monitoring lean activities in line and visual system to support lean execution.
· Works closely with factory to improve factory performance on manufacturing efficiency and cost reduction.
· Ensures factories comply with adidas SEA/HSE
· Ensures factories comply with local labour laws.
· Educates suppliers with adidas business needs and objectives, maintains a positive factory relationship via day to day communication and positive participation.
Requisite Education and Experience/Minimum Qualification
· About 3-year footwear or relevant industry background.
· Fluent in English, BULATS level 3 or equivalent.
· College or above degree with technology education background.
· Good networking skills with proactive mind set.
· Logical analysist capability is preferable.