Country: Hong Kong
Job Function: Human Resources
State / Province: Hong Kong
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Hong Kong
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the
Supports the implementation of eHR roadmap. Ensures HR system compliance with global standards and ensures high level of HR data quality and data integrity in close cooperation with HR Management within the area of service.
· Supports eHR project and process implementations by providing input to HR system changes and assisting in user acceptance testing and training activities
· Ensures HR system data integrity and validity within the area of service
· Provides functional system support to HR users within area of service
· Processes HR system authorization requests
· Analyses and solves functional HR system issues
· Executes on-going data quality audits, as well as access rights audits, and other measurements to ensure high level of HR data integrity and validity
· Runs HR system, as well as data protection and data privacy training sessions and workshops
· Adheres to data maintenance policies and guidelines, as well as to global and local data protection and data privacy regulations
· Runs regional or local HR reports
· Attends regular information exchange and feedback sessions within eHR organization
· Maintains sound business relationship between HR and Global IT
· HR Rewards APAC
· APAC & Global HR community
· External consultants
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
· Commercial education
· 3+ years of work experience within the field of HR IT-Systems
· High level of affinity to and experience with Business computing solutions, ideally with SAP-HR
· Excellent command of English and local language
· Excellent knowledge of MS-Office applications
· International mindset
· Sound experience in project management
· Strong communication skills