Job Function: Digital
State / Province: Netherlands
Position Type: Temp
City / Location: Amsterdam
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an entrepreneurial data-driven decision maker to join our growing Western Europe eCommerce organization within the adidas Group.
Working within the Consumer Experience Digital visual Merchandising team, they’ll be supporting the execution of our digital visual merchandising strategy, ensuring we’re adapting both our site & product presentation to the needs of our consumer base and inline with our wider business objectives.
The candidate should have a strong commercial sensibility, and a desire to get hands on in both product presentation and consumer experience. You will have a direct impact on what a consumer sees and experiences on adidas.com
Our goal is to evolve the Site & Consumer Experience so that when a consumer leaves our touch point, we not only meeting their expectations, but we are exceeding them - this role is key for delivering on this goal.
• Support the execution of the digital visual merchandising strategy in your area on Reebok .com and/or adidas.com.
• Support the Execution digital visual merchandising strategy and adapt output to meet the needs of our local consumer and business.
• Drive sell-thru through ongoing improvements to our configurable toolset, with a focus on onsite search, sorting rules, product placement, evergreen content, page content, third party vendors and site configuration.
• Work with analytics on ongoing improvements to be tracked and validated on an ongoing basis.
• Input into global teams insight to drive template/functional changes that are needed to support and drive our adidas & Reebok site merchandise experience
• Work closely with Marketing Activation, CRM, Buying, Site Ops and SEO/SEM to ensure wider cross-channel campaigns are translating into tangible, logical site experiences
· Buying / Category Managers
· Product Content & Data
· Marketing Activation
· Consumer Engagement /CRM
· Global UX Org
· Site Operations
· Consumer Experience team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
· Data driven mindset. If you do not have a passion for data, this role is not for you.
· Strong affinity towards eCommerce
· AB/MVT testing experience
· Strong communication skills - you should be able to adapt your message to your audience, be it developers or executives
· Fluent English (+ ideally one other European language)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
• At least 1-2+ years of relevant experience in e-commerce.
• BA / BS in Merchandising, Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field (Master’s / Graduate qualification a plus).