Sales & Retail - Contact Centre
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
- Welsh Speaking Contact Centre Advisor -
Our successful client is currently recruiting aWelsh Speaking Contact Centre Advisorto join them at their head office based in Chester. This is a great opportunity to work with a reputable company with excellent benefits.
This role sits within the contact centre team and will require you to provide professional and high
quality support to clients. This support will take the form of day to-day assistance, complaints resolution and
email handling, as well as the development and implementation of operational procedures.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
* To respond effectively to any enquiries received into the Contact Centre - predominately via telephone and email.
* Liaise with relevant departments (Sales / Finance / Project Management / Client Delivery / etc.) when required, for optimal resolution of customer queries and enhancement of product and procedural understanding
* Ensure all communications are carried out in line with the standards and procedures defined by the Head of Operations and monitored by the Contact Centre Supervisors.
* Actively participate in and contribute towards team meetings, 1-2-1s, cross training of Contact Centre tasks and training courses related to the Contact Centre.
Monday - Friday (flexibility both in working hours, as these are allocated on a rota basis to cover the telephony lines from 8am to 6pm)
£18,200 per annum plus additional bonus
(All successful candidates must be able to speak and write in Welsh)
Please call 01244 346 674 to apply or apply with your CV to this advert.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Francesca Williams