Brighton, East Sussex
£ 15.34 - £ 16.34 / Hourly
· Job type
IT and Telecoms
· External Reference
Position: Web & Intranet Editor
Location: East Sussec
Duration: 3 Months +
We're currently looking for a Web & Intranet Editor to move content from our clients existing website to their new more accessible site, you will need to migrate content from one CMS to another, ensuring documents are correctly formatted and structured, choosing the best template for the content type and changing content so it works in the new template.
· To manager and contribute to the development and prioritisation of digital content across the Websites.
· To produce excellent online content for a variety of digital channels and audiences.
· To develop and ensure the consistent application of content design principles and publishing guidelines
· To work with in house developers to review and enhance the content to optimise for ease of use by customers
· To lead on content maintenance including review and remove
Essential Experience and Skills:
· Educated to Degree level or ability to demonstrate equivalent experience
· Experience of using multiple CMSs and ideally of migrating content from one template to another.
· Experienced web content editor familiar with SEO, accessibility, converting Work & Pdfs into usable web content
· Need to be very detail orientated and keep accurate records in Excel
· Able to analyse if content should be migrated and push back to client if needs be
· Familiar with Google Analytics
· Self starter, able to juggle multiple workstreams
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Darian Forsyth