£ 9.1 - £ 9.55 / Hourly
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Fork Lift Truck
· Job type
Transport and Logistics
· External Reference
We have an immediate opportunity for an Operator to support Warehouse activities, working as part of a small team. The role will require you to receive, store, pick, pack & ship products (including dangerous goods). Recording of material movements on various computer systems with very high accuracy is a key element of the role.
It would be advantageous to possess Dangerous Goods Shipment by Air qualifications and currently hold a fork lift truck licence however not essential.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Receive materials
· Store materials in their correct location and/or distribute them to the correct recipients on site
· Undertake regular stock checks
· Pick materials as required by daily instructions
· Pack goods in a safe and secure manner
· Maintain high standards of housekeeping; complete required documentation (preferably including dangerous goods notes)
· Update computer systems to record receipt, issue & dispatch of materials
· Contact suppliers and haulage couriers as required (e.g. to expedite delivery)
Working hours Monday to Friday 37 hours per week - Hours between 8am to 5pm
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Gillian Dourley