Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Warehouse Staff
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative at our expanding and dynamic client in the Bracknell area
· Picking and packing tasks with the use of WMS (Warehouse Management System)
· Prepare and complete orders for pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
· Receive and process warehouse stock products through WMS
· Stock Replenishment
· Attention to detail when completing task
· Good in/Goods out
· Booking in deliveries
· To play a part in ensuring a clean and safe working environment
· Keep the management informed of any problems/discrepancies
· Comply with Health and Safety Standards
The ideal candidate will have:
· Ability to function well as part of a team
· Good verbal communication
· Dependable and Reliable
· Computer literate
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
· Good numerical skills
· Diligent attention to detail
· Ability to work under pressure, work to tight deadlines
· Flexibility - working hours (overtime)
· Have experience with a warehouse management system/bar code scanner
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm
If you feel like you have what it takes to progress in this role, then please apply today and we will be in touch.
This role is due to close out on 7 th June all applications need to be made by 12 noon.
Better Work, Better Life.
** Subject to Terms and Conditions. For more information, head to www.adecco.co.uk or call 01344 459789
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy