£ 17680 - £ 18000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Office and Secretarial
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Job title: Telephone receptionist/Virtual assistant
Role will include some or all of the below:
· Answer incoming calls for a variety of clients within various sectors
· Take detailed information accurately
· Book appointments into online diary systems
· Make outbound calls on behalf of our clients
· Enter data into various CRM systems
· Liaise with various companies and organisations on behalf of clients
· Manage email accounts on behalf of our clients
· Have excellent verbal communication skills with a polite, friendly and courteous telephone manner
· Hold excellent listening and interpersonal skills
· Work with a high degree of accuracy and hold proficient keyboard skills
· Have strong IT skills with experience of using search engines and internet browsers.
· some knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is desirable
· Be able to work under pressure
· Have skills in multi-tasking
· Be conscientious, pay attention to detail and have excellent organisational skills
· Hold the ability to deal with callers with tact and diplomacy and to deal with potentially distressed callers calmly and objectively
· Have initiative and be able to apply judgement as to the urgency of a call and deal with it appropriately
· Be able to work as an individual as well as part of a team
· Have a flexible approach, happy to work in various departments as and when needed
· Flexibility in changes to working hours to cover clients needs, staff holidays etc.
Most of all, the successful candidate will be reliable, flexible, and resilient, with have a good sense of humour!
Experience is not essential as training will be providing.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy