Solihull, West Midlands
£ 16000 - £ 16500 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administrative Assistant
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Excellent Opportunity Available
Trainee - Financial Administrators
Solihull - Birmingham Business Park
Working for a large corporate company within a finance and administration role, where you will be offering support and advising on financial queries.
This is an entry level trainee role and as such no prior experience is required but you will have a passion and interest in finance and accounts as well as being keen to learn.
You will be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable talking to colleagues on the phone as well as carrying out various administration.
This role is a 12 month fixed term contract which could go permanent and is paying a starting salary of £16,500.
· Setting up clients on the ETS engine so they are able to view and authorise contractors' hours worked
· Dispatch of Sales invoices with ALL relevant and required back up
· Ensure there is a timely resolution on Sales Ledger Queries
· To ensure all Standard Operating Procedures are up to date
· To complete a daily Productivity Tracker
· To be involved with input to Problem Solving sessions
· To create and develop effective working relationships with other departments and clients
· Professional and General staffing image matching through Tempest and DNA
· Copy invoice and timesheet requests
· Chasing of missing images
· Quality Checks
· Support in other teams where needed
· To ensure that calls are answered within 3 rings and abandoned calls are kept below 5%.
· To ensure that all emails and inbound calls receive a response within agreed SLA.
· To ensure contractors/umbrellas and third parties are on-boarded within agreed SLA
· Take ownership of actions with regards to calls, emails and queries
· Manage a set of accounts ensuring that contractors are paid on time and any queries are rectified within a timely manner.
· The ability to work towards deadlines
· To prioritise workload, along with effective time management
· To be pro-active rather than reactive and ensure Contractors are paid within the pay schedule guidelines, and to manage expectations regarding time & payment.
Skills and Experience required
· You must be willing to learn and have a strong interest in finance and accounts
· Excellent customer service skills
· Good communication
· Strong attention to detail
· Confident working with customers and colleagues over the phone
· You will be happy working in a 12 month contract
If you are interested in the above role then please contact the Adecco team on 0121 354 2749
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy