· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Are you available Immediately? Are you confident on the phone? Do you like working in a busy environment?
If you have answered yes to the above then please read on ...
Adecco Recruitment are working with a well know organisation based in Ashford, who are currently recruiting for a temporary Switch Board Operator .
Job Title: Switch Board Operator
Hours: 37.5 hours per week - 5/7 days - Can include weekends
shifts to include: Days, nights, weekends
Pay Rate: £9.30 an hour
Start Date: Immediate Start
Duration: It is ongoing - 6 weeks, possibly longer.
· Provide an effective and polite Service Centre experience
· Call handling - answering enquiries, forwarding traffic to requested locations
· Responsible for paging systems, emergency and alarm calls, ensuring agreed policies and protocols are carried out and complied with Issue pagers to staff
· Update telephone record
· Receive calls to help desk and follow agreed procedures for recording, initiating action and response to customer
· Follow agreed policies with regard to Major Incidents, Fire alarms etc
· Liaise with other departments over Service Centre queries
· Arrange taxi booking through non patient transport
· Maintain the Car Parking Intercom system out of hours and reporting any system failures.
· Dispatch jobs departmentally to relevant services from incoming calls to the Help desk Service Centre
Previous Telephone experience would be desired.
If this role is of an interest to you the please apply below!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Poppy Curtis