Description de l'offre
£ 35000 - £ 45000 / Year
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
This role is instrumental in improving business processes and supporting the suppliers. This role in an integral part of managing internal stakeholders and assessing the supply chain. You will lead on the resolution of any quality concerns but also having the desire to get involved and problem solve and provide hands on support as and when needed.
The main responsibilities:-
· Develop and maintain good relationships with all Supply Chain, Engineering, Manufacturing departments.
· Plan, maintain and update critical supplier audit system, schedule and approved supplier list.
· Conduct supplier audits to drive process standardisation, waste elimination, and continuous improvement.
· Champion problem solving and root cause analysis activities with suppliers to eliminate recurrence of non conformance.
· Strategically lead on performance improvement projects in an effort to increase the supplier capability of consistently meeting company requirements. Duties may include process analysis, process capability, problem solving with the suppliers.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Angela Aimson